In this day and age, it is important for every business – small and large to have a strategy. And within that strategy, is an effective marketing plan. People often wonder why some businesses start and fail, and others last a lifetime. It’s because not only did the successful business have a plan, but they used it, adjusted it to changing times and technologies and executed against the plan to ensure continued success.
Here at eTelligent Strategies, we take planning seriously. We have a systematic process where we guide our clients through the analysis and development of a strategic marketing plan. Here’s a sneak peek of what our Strategic Marketing Planning Process entails:
- Baseline Analysis of current marketing activities and identification of Quick Wins for immediate results
- Strategy Formulation defining the marketing vision, mission, unique selling proposition (USP) and ideal target customer
- Marketing Planning for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Marketing Systems Development defining software, processes, systems and tasks for ongoing marketing planning
- Implementation and Measurement of all marketing activities including refining and tweaking marketing campaigns for maximum results